July 22, 2008

Barca = Arsenal ?


Do You understand why I title it Barca = Arsenal ? That's because there is some ex Arsenal's player in Barcelona now. Starting with Thiery Henry, and the new one is Hleb. From several news I've heard, they still wants Gallas and Adebayor for joining with Barcelona squad.
I think one of the reassons is because Barcelona think they're failed to optimized Henry. As we know, in Arsenal, Henry was one of the best striker in the world, he always score more than 20 goals every season. But in Barcelona, as we know, he is not playing as he used to. And finally they realize that Henry is having trouble with the strategy that Frank Rijkaard use. And so, they dump away Rijkaard and take Josep Guardiola as the new head coach. That is a very brave decision from Barcelona, dump away Rijkaard and replace it with Guardiola, he didn't even have a reputation (as a head coach) yet. I'm sorry, I don't mean to underestimate Josep Guardiola. I know he is one of Barcelona's legendary player.
It's interesting to see, what would Barcelona like in the next season? Are they trying to optimized Henry by buying some Arsenal's player? Or they try to adapted the Arsenal's tactic?
Why they didn't replace Rijkaard with Arsene Wenger anyway?

No comments:

 
Search Engine Optimization - AddMe